The Stewarts

The Stewarts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Recently....


We have just been keeping busy. Working and visiting with family and friends on the weekends. A couple of weekends ago we had the privilege of meeting Elder Ballard, an Apostle. It was pretty cool! He came to Columbus to speak at Fort Benning and then he was to have lunch at Bryan's parents' house since his dad is the stake president in Columbus. Bryan and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to visit :) It was wonderful to meet him and he is pretty funny.

That same weekend we also celebrated with Jenna (my little sister) as she turned a big seven years old. We got her this cute little outfit...well I hope she thought it was cute! She is growing up so fast (man, I sound like an old woman). She is soo cute and such a talker. Love her so much!

This past weekend we went to visit our friends in Athens. We went to an activity at the branch and were able to visit with a ton of our friends. We definitely miss Athens...especially me. I changed and grew so much during college and those wonderful people in Athens helped me to become a better person. Bryan and I had and still have so much fun with them.

We also just got our new callings in our new ward. I am a Young Women Laurel Advisor and Bryan is the Secretary in the High Priest group. I am excited to work with the 16 and 17 year old girls! I really wanted to work in Young Women, so this will be fun! I have a lot to learn to though since I did not go through the Young Women program myself. It will be a wonderful calling for me. Plus Mom Stewart and Aunt Billie (Mama Stewart) are Young Women Presidents...I will have to steal some ideas from them :) Bryan is excited for his calling too. He will be keeping up with all that wonderful home teaching.

Pre-K starts soon! Next week I get to set up the room and they come after Labor Day! Can't wait! Bryan has been studying for the GMAT too, so I see him less (no more LOST every night) but I am excited for him to do well on the test! He is working very hard and I know he will do well! Hopefully GA Tech of BYU will be our new school soon.

Life is good! Can't complain because we are super blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment